At Leicester Executive Chauffeurs we aim to provide an efficient, professional and reliable service to all our customers. Set out below are our terms and conditions of hire, which are intended to protect both our customers and us. By booking Leicester Executive Chauffeurs , you automatically agree to these terms and conditions, please take time to read.
Payment and Deposits
- Credit card payments are subject to a 5% processing fee.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as Leicester Executive Chauffeurs.
- Wedding bookings can only be secured on receipt of a 25% deposit.
- All deposits are non-refundable
- Payments for Wedding bookings are to be made in full 30 days prior to the event.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All refunds will be made within 7 days, if applicable.
- If a booking is cancelled by the customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- If a wedding is booked and a deposit paid, and then cancelled, the deposit will be non-refundable. If a wedding booking is paid in Full and then cancelled the full hire amount which has been paid will not be refundable.
- Special circumstances will be considered in relation to our Cancellation and Refund policy and will be at the discretion of Leicester Executive Chauffeurs.
- If the customer does not appear at the agreed time and designated pickup point, or is a no show, all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- If the customer fails to notify us of any changes which affects their booking, then additional waiting time and parking may also be charged if this is incurred.
Terms and Conditions
- At Leicester Executive Chauffeurs we do our utmost to ensure our chauffeurs are punctual, however please understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances that are outside of our control.
- Our chauffeurs will drive at a safe and sensible speed in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Our chauffeurs will travel by the most appropriate route on the day based on local knowledge, experience or live information provided by the in-car Satellite Navigation. Our chauffeurs will accept a route requested by the hirer, however should this result in extra mileage or time, additional charges will apply.
- All clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them, and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order.
- Soiling charge is £150 which covers cost of valeting and the period the vehicle is off duty.
- During busy periods we may provide subcontract vehicles.
- By supplying your email address you permit Leicester Executive Chauffeurs to contact you via email, for the purpose of your booking, and or, for promotional purposes.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if deemed necessary.
- Leicester Executive Chauffeurs vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and Leicester Executive Chauffeurs shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage to such property.
- Leicester Executive Chauffeurs and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- Leicester Executive Chauffeurs maintains a strict non-smoking and eating policy in all its vehicles.
- Additional surcharges may apply for Public and Bank Holiday bookings.
Please note: we need to be informed of any cancellation 12 hours prior to the requested booking time for a full refund to be authorised and processed.
Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect your statutory rights. We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice.