As the UK and world attempt to resume travel and business again after these difficult lockdown periods worldwide, Leicester Executive Chauffeurs are conscious of the Coronavirus precautions required to keep customers and staff safe. As a responsible and professional chauffeur company, we always take great care with the cleanliness of our vehicles, which are thoroughly cleaned before and after every booking. All of our vehicles have a variety of hand sanitisers, antibacterial wipes, and complimentary tissues for customer reassurance easily available.
We’ve introduced a range of measures regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we adhere to Public Health England Guidelines, which are issued by the Government and regularly updated to ensure your safety is paramount. Finally all of our vehicles now have interior partition screens to prevent the potential spread of germs and viruses between passengers and drivers.
Chauffeurs will avoid welcome handshakes as an extra safety measure to minimise human contact. Our vehicles such as our Mercedes MPVs and executive mini-coaches are spacious and ideal for social distancing since they are ideal for large groups of up to 16. They also have automatic doors, which allow for easy on-boarding, as they open and close for you, thereby minimising contact between the client and chauffeur. As a result door-to-door travel in a chauffeured vehicle will help avoid crowded transport and is a potentially safer way to travel during these uncertain times.
Precautionary Travel Guidance Policy
Our new precautionary travel guidance policy for all journeys include the following preventative and precautionary measures:
- Interior partition screens installed in all vehicles, between passengers and drivers, to prevent the potential spread of germs and viruses;
- Smart Car Air Purifiers have been installed in all of our vehicles to destroy 99.99% of airborne viruses;
- Chauffeurs will no longer be shaking client’s hands before or after travel, to avoid the risks of Coronavirus;
- All of our cars are fully sanitised and decontaminated before and after every transfer with antibacterial cleaning products. Thereby destroying bacteria, germs, viruses and spores, ensuring passengers and drivers safety at all times;
- All interior touch points will be cleaned with Antibacterial wipes before and after each journey;
- Antibacterial hand gel is available in our vehicles for client’s use during their journey;
- Chauffeurs will be using antibacterial hand gel prior to client collection, during and afterwards as a precaution;
- Disposable quality surgical face masks are available for client’s use during the journey and to keep thereafter;
- Chauffeurs will wear either surgical or daily wear face masks at all times during their encounters with clients;
- Luggage will still be loaded and unloaded by chauffeurs. Chauffeurs however will socially distance to allow clients to drop off luggage before their journey and to collect luggage after it’s been unloaded by your chauffeur;
- No drivers are allowed to work if they feel unwell, regardless of their illness type, to ensure client safety as a priority;
- Complimentary newspapers, mints and iPads will be removed from vehicles during the Coronavirus Pandemic; to reduce the potential spread of germs and viruses;
However we are still providing:
- FREE 4G Wi-Fi in all vehicles;
- Fresh bottled mineral water for your journey, antibaced for you;
- In car payment facilities by card, BAC’s or Cheque;
- Account facilities for business or regular clients;
- Meet and greet services;
- Online booking service 24/7;
- Real-time communications and journey tracking;
Transport for Medical Appointments
We can also take you to any medical appointments including the Coronovirus jab too. Our chauffeur service can drop you off at the entrance and pick you up after your appointment. We can take you home or to an alternative location. Our vehicles and chauffeur service is ideal for those who need to social distance or be very careful when travelling to being exposed to the virus, due to illness, vulnerability or age for example. Since our vehicles such as our Mercedes Minibus, or Mercedes MPVs allow you to easily socially distance between the driver, due to the amount of space inside the vehicle and are also fitted with partition screens to protect drivers and passengers from bacteria exposure.
Leicester Executive Chauffeurs
We are temporarily not accepting cash payments but Leicester Executive Chauffeurs remains available for Chauffeur Hire and Airport Transfers under the above guidelines going forwards. We are also taking bookings for Wedding Chauffeur hire for 2021.
Our company has over ten years of professional chauffeur experience and has been rated No.1 on FreeIndex in the UK for chauffeur services and 5/5 stars on Trust Pilot. All of our chauffeurs are friendly and reliable.
Tel: 0116 3214 161