Our executive chauffeur service will turn a good night out into a night to remember. Whether it’s to celebrate an anniversary, wedding or just a night out to your favourite restaurant or a new theatre show. Our executive chauffeur service will be personalised to suit your itinerary. So you can relax, in the knowledge, your evening will go like clockwork.
A night to remember
First of all, we’ll arrive ten minutes before departure, so you can relax and make any final preparations, before being whisked away on your night out. And whilst in transit, enjoy complimentary refreshments and 4G Wi-Fi onboard. In addition, our luxury MPV executive Mercedes cars, provide a luxuriously smooth ride, ensuring you safely arrive in a timely, rested and refreshed for your evening. Finally, when you’re ready, your personal chauffeur will be waiting to drive you home in luxury and style.
Leicester Executive Chauffeurs
Leicester Executive Chauffeurs provide VIP travel for restaurants and theatre nights out in Leicestershire and the surrounding areas.
Our Professional Executive Chauffeur Services Includes:
• Professional, smart-suited chauffeur driver
• All drivers are fully licenced and DBS checked
• Immaculately presented comfortable and luxurious Mercedes-Benz executive cars and MPV vehicles
• The driver will send you a text message on arrival
• Complimentary chilled bottled mineral water, newspapers, mints and use of the in-car iPad
• Free safe and secure 4G Wi-Fi connectivity on board
• Discreet and confidential service every time
• A thoroughly researched itinerary
• Bespoke service to suit your individual requirements
• Priority Booking for Business account holders with a 30-day credit facility
• All major credit and debit cards accepted with in-car payment facilities with emailed or posted receipts
Recommended Nights Out
If you’re stuck for where to go on your night out, we’d recommend the following locations. The Curve theatre is situated in the heart of Leicester. And recommended as one of the UK’s finest theatres for comedy and music. While outside of Leicester enjoy dinner at the Ferrari’s Trattoria restaurant in Quorn. A fabulous Italian restaurant recommended on trip-adviser. Consequently, we’d recommend dinning at John’s House in Loughborough, Leicestershire’s only Michelin-starred restaurant. Finally but by no means least, De Montford Hall the largest entertainment venue since 1913 has a wide range of shows and plays on offer all year round.