Royal Ascot week is the highlight of the summer racing season and attracts the finest race horses all over the world. And takes place between the 19th-23rd of June this year.
First of all if you’re one of the lucky few to be invited to the Royal enclosure, there are strict new dress codes this year, you need to know. All guests must wear formal daywear and men could be denied entry if they forgo socks in either the Royal or Queen Anne enclosure.
- Waistcoat and tie
- Black or grey top hat
- Plain black shoes
- Socks are an essential and you could be denied entry
- Modest dresses and skirts
- Hemlines should fall just above the knee or longer
- Dresses and tops need to have straps of one inch or more
- Hats should be worn
- Trouser suits are welcome
Furthermore, there are over 300,000 people expected over five days of Royal Ascot week, with only 8,000 parking spaces available. Therefore there is a chance you may not find a parking space. Rather than be stressed before the racing even begins, why not book a chauffeur for Ascot week? Leicester Executive Chauffeurs will take the stress out of driving to Ascot week. We offer both VIP private chauffeur hire and corporate event hire.
- Door-to-door pick up and drop-off service
- Fully day VIP car hire
- Free 4G Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspapers & refreshments
- Luxury driven vehicles including but not limited to:
- Mercedes S & E Class cars
- Mercedes V Class MPV for up to seven passengers and Mercedes Executive mini-coaches for larger groups of up to 16 people
Therefore, why not be among the many thousands who are arriving to Ascot Week in chauffeur driven comfort. Call Leicester Executive Chauffeurs today on 0116 324 0004 or book online today.