The government recommends avoiding the use of public transport during Covid-19 and opting for private use, bicycles or walking instead. This is understandable since there is a large risk of infection on trains and buses especially if they are crowded. Ventilation on trains, buses and trams are limited, but will help accelerate the spread of the virus faster, since droplets cannot dissipate without open windows for example.
The Benefits Of Chauffeur Hire During Covid-19
We understand that using bicycles or walking isn’t always a practical option for everyone. For example those with breathing difficulties, the elderly or vulnerable will still need to use cars to travel. So why not consider using our private Chauffeur Service instead of public transport during Covid-19. The benefits of using our private Chauffeur Service instead of taxis, buses and trains include:
Vehicles With Extra Protection
Our Mercedes MPVs and minibuses benefit from electronic doors. This will reduce your exposure to further touch points whilst travelling. Plus allow you to easily board and leave the vehicle. Our chauffeurs will enable the electronic doors for when you’re ready to enter and exit the vehicle. Unlike taxis you won’t need to touch door handles from multiple passengers. And all of our vehicles are cleaned before and after each use, so you have that peace of mind, unlike taxis of who has touched or sat inside the vehicle all day long and when they were last cleaned between passengers.
Executive Cars With Protective Screens
All of our vehicles are executive cars have been fitted with protective high quality perspex screens. Unlike busses, trains, trams or some taxis. Our screens will help to minimise the spread of germs, viruses and spores between passengers and drivers. Keeping everyone safe during the journey.
Free PPE For All Passengers
Whilst face covering are now mandatory on public transport; unlike public transport or taxis, Leicester Executive Chauffeurs provide all passengers with complimentary PPE for their journey. This includes disposable quality surgical masks, antibacterial hand gel and antibacterial wipes available for your use throughout the journey.
- less people on board reducing your potential exposure to the virus
- all vehicles are deep cleaned before and after each use rather than once per day
- tailored itineraries to your route rather than a generic one
- your choice of seat rather than choosing from a very limited number, which may mean you cannot social distance due to the sheer amount of people on board
- no waiting around at the bus stop, train station or taxi rink
- chauffeurs do not work if they feel unwell, unlike public transport or taxi drivers
- free 4G WiFi and bottled water on board
- partition screens installed in all vehicles
- smart car air purifiers in all of our vehicles to destry 99.99% of airborne viruses
- good ventilation unlike trains, undergrounds, trams or buses, you can easily open windows when you wish
Our chauffeur service is based in Leicestershire, but can accommodate airport transfers or business meetings throughout the UK too. You can read more about our Covid-19 measures here.
Tel: 0116 324 0004